[Consortium] re: Linuxaudio.org updates

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Mar 22 06:08:02 EST 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the multiple posts with the images. Mailman stopped my first
post with the attachments so I posted the link.

Ok, The feedback so far is that the image I sent is too busy/has too
much info and the dancing penguin is not suitable. Does anyone have a
specific suggestion for a logo?

I was working on the idea that this logo would be more like a crest than
an instantly recognisable and identifiable brand image which a
multinational company would pay a professional design team millions of
dollars to create...

I have made some tweaks and uploaded a few grayscale versions for
comparison.

http://www.djcj.org/LAU/logos-lao.html

BTW, from a brief search of the website it appears that linuxaudio.org
doesn't currently have a logo. There is the image of the name but that
doesn't constitute a logo in my book. Did I miss it?

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com