[Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Tue Mar 28 11:27:35 EST 2006

Hi Ico,

>>You'll notice that I'm not on there (as I thought there would be a
>>conflict of interest if a director or former director would also be on
>>the Management Board - you can't supervise yourself).
>
> I think this is a non-issue and that you should be definitely a part of the
> board. As a matter of fact, I am using this opportunity to wield my
> directorial gavel and insist on that being the case ;-)

OK, if you insist, then I can represent 64 Studio on the board. However
I believe it should be policy that the current Director can't be on the
board - otherwise the director could end up with the casting vote on
whether or not they should sacked, tarred and feathered, and sent into
exile in Redmond, WA ;-)

I will phase out using my 'official' daniel at linuxaudio.org address,
as I haven't been director for some time of course. I'll still keep
picking up that mail though, in case there are any enquiries from old
links, which I can forward to you.

Cheers!

Daniel