[Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 03:53:29 EST 2006

Backtracking a few thoughts, I would call for any voting software to come
from outside the consortium, just so theres no risk of any claims of
conflict of interest, eg. (not an endorsement, just google result)
http://www.ballotbin.com/

Personally, I dont like the idea of voting in new members, it seems very
exclusionist. I would prefer to just let anyone who agreed to abide by the
rules join, but I recognise that it's not that simple.

- Steve