[Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:54:56 EST 2006

Great suggestions, Steve. I agree on both accounts, especially on the
"exclusionist" aspect. We neither can afford to be exclusionist nor does
such a behavior seem to be compatible with our mission. Rather, IMHO we
should work on reinforcing the notion of variety we enjoy in a libre
community.

Best wishes,

Ico