[Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

jrml jaromil at dyne.org
Fri Mar 31 09:50:13 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 11:54:56AM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> [...]

dear Ivica,

i agree to not vote on any member joining, still i think it is fair to
give the possibility to a member of the board to propose a voting in
case of justified doubts.

despite your reiterated denigration of my positions i still believe to
have properly explained and justified my doubts about the pertinence of
Ubuntu being part of our consortium.

now i'm just looking forward to hear other members opinions.

thanks in advance for your respect and fairness,

ciao,
jrml

(this email is not signed since i had a harddisk crash and still need to
 recover a proper mail-client setup)