[Consortium] Call for project updates

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri May 12 18:22:11 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

Following a very exciting LAC conference, please allow me to extend an
invitation to all Linuxaudio.org members to please forward the relevant
summary of the latest developments in the area of their specific projects
and/or creative endeavors. It is our aim to supply monthly updates regarding
our members' activities and with it provide additional exposure as well as
up-to-date information.

For this purpose a single paragraph should suffice.

Please allow me to emphasize that your cooperation in this matter is
instrumental and will determine its long-term success. Therefore your
participation will be most appreciated!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech