[Consortium] Call for project updates

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri May 19 05:43:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

Here's my speil:

--------------------------

DJCJ, LAU Guide, Quicktoots, Low latency Howto, VST compatibility list.

After a two year hiatus from direct involvement in the LAD community
spent working on e-commerce and music event promotions in Asia, DJCJ.org
is back. Improvements to the projects under our supervision are already
underway.

- The most recent news is we have moved the community portals LAU Guide,
Quicktoots, Low latency Howto, VST compatibility list to their new homes
at linuxaudio.org.

http://lau.linuxaudio.org
http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org
http://lowlatency.linuxaudio.org
http://ladspavst.linuxaudio.org

We are looking for new submissions for the Quicktoots family. If you
have an tooting idea, braindump or fully realised masterpiece of
documentational glory we would love to host it.

- A recent update to jackEQ was also made which allows it to work again
with newish versions of swh plugins DJ EQ.

http://jackeq.sourceforge.net

--------------------------

Cheers.

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Following a very exciting LAC conference, please allow me to extend an
> invitation to all Linuxaudio.org members to please forward the relevant
> summary of the latest developments in the area of their specific projects
> and/or creative endeavors. It is our aim to supply monthly updates regarding
> our members' activities and with it provide additional exposure as well as
> up-to-date information.
>
> For this purpose a single paragraph should suffice.
>
> Please allow me to emphasize that your cooperation in this matter is
> instrumental and will determine its long-term success. Therefore your
> participation will be most appreciated!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
> Virginia Tech