[Consortium] Logo update

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon May 22 08:59:27 EDT 2006

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 08:17:15PM +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> For tomorrow I hope to get around to testing the logo with a printer.
> Afterwards I will quite likely adjust the line width for the penguin.
> That should be the last tweaks for real, then :)

I did. The line width seems to be ok, actualy. So no changes.
I only created a small print version (for 12pt and below).

Ready to hand out the files. I'm of the opinion that a frame
around the banner or compact version is not necessary and should
not be forced. If Ico still thinks otherwise, I guess it's up to a
member voting :)

Cheers,
Thorsten Wilms