[Consortium] Logo update

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon May 22 18:52:16 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 10:47 -0400, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> I do agree that the square frame with rounded edges definitely struggles to
> establish its own unique identity due to plethora of precedents. For this
> reason, my take is that having one sharp corner to complement the "ground
> line" under penguin's feet (as suggested in my previous e-mail), would allow
> for that sense of "freshness." OTOH, the logo with an elliptical frame
> definitely looks refreshing and on a busy page its b&w format will
> inadvertently draw attention.

    I really liked the one sharp corner thing as well.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744