[Consortium] Call for project updates

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun May 28 15:55:28 EDT 2006

JAMin is pretty much static at the moment - as we say in Mississippi "it
ain't broke so we ain't fixin' it".  There has been a request for RMS
meters added to the standard input and output meters but I'm hoping
Steve can handle that since he wrote the meter code (and I don't
understand it ;-)  I'll let you know when/if we get that working.