[Consortium] member project updates

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Oct 9 22:16:34 EDT 2006

That would be great Jaromil! I would prefer if we can integrate it in the
existing news posts without radically changing the visual layout. Is this
possible?

I'll add the announcement for dyne:bolic shortly.

P.S. AFAIK LAA is still being managed but not any more by Joern, so it may
take some time for posts to be approved.

Best wishes,

Ico