[Consortium] Re: [LAD] supporting developers

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Apr 5 11:59:54 EDT 2007

> Dave Robillard wrote:
> >> cool, using Mac OSX as server os and Linux as multimedia platform :)
> >
> > cool?  I might describe it in a slightly different way ;)
>
> I concur. it's not cool!

I think it is cooler than running a mailing list on Windows server which is
where lad/lau/laa lists were hosted until very recently. ;-)

That being said, OSX server is temporary solution. We will migrate to Linux
server soon and will do so (hopefully) transparently. Right now we are in
the process of completing the studio and until that is done and we have
moved, this will be a low-priority item (unless OSX decides to die on us).

Best wishes,

Ico