[Consortium] Poll for consortium members and board

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Feb 22 02:11:39 EST 2007

Hi,

What kind of hosting do they need?

If it's just a location for their domain name then it's a small thing that
means a lot, but if it is for dev and software downloads they should use
sourceforge or google or any of the other software hosting services that
can handle the bandwidth requirements for such a widely distributed
project.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey