[Consortium] latest developments

Vedran Vucic vedran.vucic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 02:35:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have done lecture/presentation on free software on teh Exit Festival in
Serbia
http://www.exitfest.org/
http://myexit.org/
and I mentioned Linux Audio Consortium as an excellent partner for the
future for the festivals that are involved in free software support.
I  recommended them to organize a special event for Linux audio for the next
year festival.
Stay tuned and be prepared to participate :)

Best wishes,

vedran
www.gnulinuxcentar.org