[Consortium] RE: [linux-audio-dev] new releases

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Mar 3 11:22:35 EST 2007

Great news Fons! I would be nice to have this also posted on the consortium
lists especially considering that these are member projects!

Please allow me to use this opportunity to remind and encourage everyone,
especially consortium membership to please cross-post their important
announcements on the consortium list as we do have members on that list that
are not a part of the regular la* gamut.

Best wishes,

Ico