[Consortium] Ubuntu Studio-Hardy testing

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 17:10:34 EST 2008

Hi all. Ubuntu Studio is looking for people to test and report on daily
builds and or Alphas for Hardy. We're interested in feedback on how
PulseAudio and JACK work together how Ardour is working and anything on
the -rt kernel.

I will note that the pulseaudio plugin will not be in Hardy because it
takes JACK being in the Main repo to build against. We're trying to get
JACK in Main for Hardy+1. But this adds a extra layer of latency so it
might not bother most people.

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio

Thanx.

-Cory \m/