[Consortium] Need hardware and software sugestions

Andres Blanco andresbm84 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:30:31 EST 2009

Hi,
First time posting on the list. I have some questions regarding audio
production. I've been thinking of setting a small audio production machine,
nothing too fancy, but good enough to create good quality podcasts and do
some mixing. All done in linux of course.

What linux distro do you suggest?
What hardware to use that would work flawlessly on linux?

I'm not a pro when it comes to audio production, so if it's not too much to
ask, please don't be too technical, suggest me a few links so I can learn,
or even explain if you have the time.

Thank you all for taking your time to read.

--
Andrés Blanco Morales