[Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian

Marc-Olivier Barre marco at marcochapeau.org
Fri Jun 12 08:25:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

It seems the blender community is starting a new open movie project,
codename Durian: http://durian.blender.org. As usual, they will use
Inkscape, Gimp and of course Blender to make this new movie.

I'm not sure what they used for the previous projects as far as audio is
concerned. Wouldn't it be interesting for the Linux Audio community to give
them a hand with the audio part of the project ? I'm thinking of providing
those who will be in charge of making the audio part of the movie with some
advanced support from those who know their way around
ardour/jack/you-name-it.

What do you think ? Shall I send an email with a proposal ?

There is a chance we could get the consortium name and logo in the
credits...

Cheers,
--
Marc-Olivier Barre