[Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Fri Jun 12 14:46:12 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 5:25 AM, Marc-Olivier
Barre<marco at marcochapeau.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure what they used for the previous projects as far as audio is
> concerned. Wouldn't it be interesting for the Linux Audio community to give
> them a hand with the audio part of the project ? I'm thinking of providing
> those who will be in charge of making the audio part of the movie with some
> advanced support from those who know their way around
> ardour/jack/you-name-it.

You can offer to help I suppose. My understanding is that the
music/audio has been the only part not produced with open tools in the
previous two projects. They didn't advertise for music or audio
artists, so they may have someone in mind already. Jan Morgenstern,
who did Elephants Dream and Big Buck Bunny, is very good. :)

 -r