[Consortium] audio friendly distro

info at bandshed.net info at bandshed.net
Fri Sep 30 20:04:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

You may also want to look at AV Linux, also based on Debian Squeeze with a
full complement of the best Linux Multimedia software featuring both
excellent Open-Source and Commercial demo software. AV Linux is a ready to
use ISO and has a yearly release schedule. Packages and updated ISO images
are also provided regularly between releases. It has been steadily
developed since 2007, has an active forum community and is a recommended
platform for Ardour Mixbus.

See for yourself: http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html

Best of luck in your distro search!