[Consortium] [Management] Linuxaudio.org update

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Thu Mar 15 18:18:43 CET 2018

Hi Ico, hi Robin,

> It seems to me we may want to expand this discussion to the regular LA*
> lists to broaden participation. Thoughts?

Yes, I like Georg's suggestion of a meeting at LAC to discuss where we
go from here. Our overheads are low, but I do believe we would benefit
from being better known.

In the past, we obtained cash sponsorship for trade show stands from
AGNULA and AMD, so it can happen. I did not know that the Linux
Foundation had sponsored people to attend LAC; do you happen to know who
that was, Robin?

Cheers!

Daniel