[Consortium] LA.org "official fork" software

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sat Feb 13 11:16:54 CET 2021

On 2/13/21 10:53 AM, anonymous_user wrote:
> Robin, was not involved in the discussion.

I followed it, but you are right, regarding NSM I am a neutral observer
providing some outside opinion.

I stand by my evaluation that since NewSM is compatible with NSM there
is no technical reason to prefer the "original". Even more so since it
is maintained by a single person who shuns the linuxaudio.org community.

I have no interest to continue this discussion. No new arguments have
been brought up since this all started on LAD.

Perhaps other members will chime in.

over and out.
robin