[Consortium] Official fork

anonymous_user anonymous_user
Sat Feb 20 16:14:08 CET 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 2:52 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons at linuxaudio.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 07:41:56PM +0000, anonymous_user wrote:
>
> > Of course, a generic solution/rule would be good so we don't have
> > this issue with other projects in the future again.
>
> IMHO, no more 'rules' are required, and this matter should be
> put to rest.

If it can be solved without rules, I'm with you. And I think it would be good if we could come to a agreement this weekend about how to move on. But I don't think keeping the situation as it is, the fork releasing from and as linuxaudio.org is a good satisfactory situation to put to rest. I don't know what you mean by it exactly though. But then we didn't solve anything, while we all seem to agree that the linuxaudio.org consortium would be a joke if people just can pretend to speak or release as linuxaudio.org. For me it's a satisfactory solution when this is stopped and when they move to their own place. Which is a reasonable request imho.