[Consortium] My messages to LAA are blocked

pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 21:17:17 CEST 2021

On domingo, 4 de julio de 2021 21:00:00 (CEST) Nils Hilbricht wrote:
> > > maybe not. Do you actually get a reply with blocked, or does simply
> > > nothing show up?
> > >
> > > I was the only one to moderate the list for years now, did so several
> > > times per day. I don't do that anymore since a week or two.
> > >
> > > Nils
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't get a rejection message. Simply nothing shows up.
> >
> > I've sent an announcement last tuesday, June 29, and resent the same
> > message today, after seeing another announcement from LAA sent by Rui
> > today. So, some messages are being allowed, but not mine.
>
> Then it is simply the moderation.
> I set Rui and one or two people to "no need for moderation" over the
> years for trustworthy behaviour. But if nobody will accept the mails
> they will simply not be sent through.
>
> Nils

Then something must change here: either another moderator steps up and does
the job, or the mandatory moderation policy must be removed. It is
unacceptable that some legitimate announcements are blocked, while only
some friends are allowed to send messages to the list.

I don't use the LAD & LAU mailing lists now, but if the same policy is
being applied then this is an even more serious issue.

Regards,
Pedro