[Consortium] Ongoing harassment

Filipe Coelho falktx at falktx.com
Tue Mar 9 18:43:28 CET 2021

Hello.

I just want to make the kind people here aware of the ongoing harassment
against me by certain parties.
This now was forward to me by the CEO of MOD Devices, a company I work
for at the moment.

(Some content in Portuguese, as both me and Gianfranco speak that language).

While NON remains offline, me and all others that do Linux audio
development have been quietly minding our business.
I do not know who the sender is, but surely this is not okay.

I am posting this here since there are even links to this very mailing
list on the original email.
And it is relevant to the story anyway.