[Jack-Devel] netJACK2 with two nodes

xan xan at 0l3.de
Mon Aug 15 20:11:06 CEST 2016

Hi,

after some weeks of silence, I got back to this issue. I installed zita-njbridge on both my machines, started the JACK server and tried to run the commands.

'zita-j2n b`s-ip port' is running on A and 'zita-n2j a`s-ip port' is running on B.
However, I don`t know the port I`m supposed to use and I couldn` find out.

The command seems to run on A but fails on B: "Failed to connect to socket. Cannot assign request address."

I`d appreciate some debugging here.

Thanks in advance,
xan.