[Jack-Devel] netJACK2 with two nodes

xan xan at 0l3.de
Tue Aug 16 15:14:13 CEST 2016

Am 15.08.2016 um 22:50 schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
> Read the man page. The IP address for both j2n and n2j is that of
> the destination. For the port you can use any value > 1000 that is
> not in use, try e.g. 7000.

I couldn`t find anything specific about ports in the man page, but I`m now using port 7000. Thanks for pointing me to it.

The command runs without any output on the sender and the recevier sees the incoming packages and says: "Syncing... Recieving". However, the sound I`m playing on the sender end is not played back on the recievers end. Do I have to do some routing in something like qjackctl? I tried this and that but couldn`t get it running. Is there a detailed step-by-step tutorial somewhere or can you help me please?

Thanks,

xan.