[Jack-Devel] jackdbus process eats two CPU cores for hours on end

Thomas Howe tho7maspenguin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:34:29 CET 2016

It happens without dbus support (although it is still jackdbus installed).

This time it lasted between 6 hours and 6 hours 30 minutes, and the video
shows between 6 hours 12 minutes and 6 hours 13 minutes, so I'm guessing
it's about the same duration each time before it spikes, but I'd need to
verify this to be sure.

I guess I'll try the jack2 package instead. Any ideas on where I should