[Jack-Devel] jackdbus process eats two CPU cores for hours on end

Thomas Howe tho7maspenguin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:43:56 CET 2016

I haven't measure how long it takes to happen, but it tends to be 'after a
while'. This is the first time I've realised it stops after several more
hours, which was a surprise. I'm trying to measure how long it takes now.

Is there a way to figure out what's getting processed when this happens?

I'm currently running the process with both of QJackCtl's d-bus boxes
unticked to see if (and when) it happens again. PulseAudio isn't installed
and I didn't have my ALSA bridge running when recording the video, but I
won't start it today anyway just in case it would make a difference. No
process spike yet...