[Jack-Devel] Suggestion to include loopback capability in a Jack session

Thomas Howe tho7maspenguin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 23:41:44 CET 2016

Maybe I'm using the wrong terms. I mean it has its own Jack client
'Firefox' whenever it runs, unlike programs like Flash which rely on
ALSA/PulseAudio, so it's Jack-aware. Firefox seems to lack features that
would let me establish a persistent connection between its Jack client and
another Jack client, which would generally be expected of a Jack-aware
program, so that's why I used "partially Jack-aware".