[Jack-Devel] Client-Server models are just fine. Please?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Feb 3 13:45:51 CET 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:

> (If I had one wishlist item, it would be multiple sources, but I
> realise there are significant technical challenges there. Having
> separate source and output is useful though.)

Sigh.

This has been part of Jack1 on Linux for a couple of years, and part of
Jack2 on other platforms for much longer.

For Jack1, the -A or -I options provide a simple or complex (respectively)
to add arbitrary input or output devices to the server at startup time.

If you're willing to add them later, then on Linux, zita_a2j and zita_j2a
do a fine job.