[Jack-Devel] shm registry full errors

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Sat Jun 11 10:18:36 CEST 2016

Exactly.

I am not asking when drops will start to occur.

I am asking about technical capability to connect clients even if they do
nothing regarding DSP.

I run into issues on jack_client_open phase, not later.

If I will have issues later on with drops due to exceeding DSP load, then I
will try to figure out how to optimize that part, but for now I just need
to predict if JACK will handle properly just connecting many clients.

M.