[Jack-Devel] shm registry full errors

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Jun 11 13:00:09 CEST 2016

Ah, well for just port counts, Jack2 hard-codes the limit at compile time.
Jack1 allows any size to be set at run time.

However, you've run into the shm registry issue, and both Jack2 and Jack1
encode that at compile time.

There are no explicit limits on the number of clients themselves in either
implementation.