[Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org pull request

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Wed May 4 11:05:17 CEST 2016

I will think about that since that could solve some other problems too,
like being able to insert build date or commit hash or a tag into the
generated page.

Would you prefer the webserver to rebuild the page after a push? This
would require jekyll to be available on the webserver in the required
version (maintenance effort).
The other possibility would be to have discrete releases where _site is
rebuilt and tags are created, which would not require jekyll on the
webserver.
Depends on how you or anyone else maintaining the hosting would like to
have that handled.

If no decision is made, I'd rather tag discrete releases for now.