[Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org pull request

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed May 4 13:49:20 CEST 2016

For ardour.org and community.ardour.org, we mirror the git repo to the
webserver and make it rebuild the page(s) after a receiver. It works pretty
easily - edit, commit, push ... gets mirrored automatically, website is
rebuilt.

But I'm fine with any approach, really. It is true that the
rebuild-on-server thing does make slightly more of a demand on the
webserver config.