[Jack-Devel] Digital interface to JACK error

Emily Meuer emily.meuer at stthomas.edu
Wed Oct 5 06:51:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am using JACK to connect an A/D interface to Processing (through the
Beads library), and JACK, when running, has recently stopped recognizing
the inputs from my interface, even though I setup to recognize the
interface before the server starts.  This is on a MacBook Pro, El Capitan,
and I fear that the error was caused by a recent security update
(2016-001).  (I have considered upgrading the OS to Sierra but am now
nervous to do so.)  Is this probably the cause, and might there be any
work-arounds?

Thank you for any help!
 - Emily M.