[Jack-Devel] Suggestion to include loopback capability in a Jack session

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Mon Jan 2 20:25:04 CET 2017

On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 02:21:35AM +0000, Thomas Howe wrote:

> Here's my asound.conf. I don't have the plugin, but shouldn't the ALSA
> loopback configuration have the same effect and instruct Firefox to output
> to the loopback device instead of outputting as a Jack client?

If you don't have the plugin then just get it from your distro.

I posted a solution to your problem, one which actually works
since I've been using this for the last five years or so.

You respond by posting something that starts by saying that
you don't understand it.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

Ciao,

--
FA