[Jack-Devel] The documentation for jack_transport_t::bbt_offset

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:44:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

The documentation for the 'bbt_offset' field needs a cleanup, IMHO:

"frame offset for the BBT fields (the given bar, beat, and tick values
actually refer to a time frame_offset frames before the start of the
cycle), should be assumed to be 0 if JackBBTFrameOffset is not set. If
JackBBTFrameOffset is set and this value is zero, the BBT time refers to
the first frame of this cycle. If the value is positive, the BBT time
refers to a frame that many frames before the start of the cycle. "

Since I don't know what the field does (just trying to understand the API),
I'm probably not the best person to do that.