[Jack-Devel] JACK2 1.9.11-RC1 is now tagged

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Tue Jun 13 23:03:40 CEST 2017

I wonder how much work you will put on your shoulders.
Finger tip!

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.

Filipe Coelho <falktx at gmail.com> schrieb:

Hello everyone.

Most of you don't know, but after this year LAC Stephane gave me
permission to maintain the JACK2 project.

One thing that was highly requested by users and other developers was to
make a new release.
So I went ahead and made one.

I'm calling this one RC1 because I'm not confident enough to call it a
full new release just yet.
I need to try to get Windows and OSX builds working (hopefully doable
with mingw and osx + waf after the last wscript updates).
If someone wants to volunteer to maintain and take care of those it
would much appreciated.

The website is not updated yet.
Paul Davis will try to get an auto-update hook from github to
jackaudio.org, so we don't have to ask him to update for every little
change...
Hopefully happens this weekend.