[Jack-Devel] Failures in connecting mac OSX Sierra and an embedded board with linux via netjack2

Wed May 3 01:40:17 CEST 2017

Actually I have not said that I checked that multicasting is working, but
that it is enabled on both machines...

The results I get are the same either that I specify the default ip
multicast address or not.

How could I verify that multicast is actually working? If it was not
working then how the two machines could see each other?