[Jack-Devel] Status of the jackaudio.org homepage and releases (good news)

Filipe Lopes falktx at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:12:46 CEST 2017

Replying from phone, sorry for top posting... (in the airport now).

When i took over as maintainer of jack1, I specifically mentioned not
wanting to take care of the website.
Tbh i dont know who has access, and I dont think i do.
I did not took over jack2 though, so my own changes there always go through
sletz.

LAC is here, its the perfect oportunity to talk about this.

@Markus I would be very happy if you took care of the website part of the
jack project :)