[Jack-Devel] Jack_Capture not starting anymore after having Jackd running as systemd service

jack at microfx.de jack at microfx.de
Mon Dec 10 23:35:21 CET 2018

Yes! Adding User / Group to the .service fixed the problem of not starting! Thanks a lot!

My setup would best look like this:
The pisound has  a button. I have it now configured and working that when I press a button it runs a shell script which checks if my jackd service is running - if yes, stop else start (so one button solution to start / stop) - I need this because I couldn’t figure out how to use Volumio with jack2 and to switch between Spotify/Airplay with Volumio - so this is a working workaround so far.

Now I’d like to start recording when doing a double-press on the button and stop it with the same double-press (it’s a feature of the pisound).