[Jack-Devel] Jack_Capture not starting anymore after having Jackd running as systemd service

jack at microfx.de jack at microfx.de
Tue Dec 11 00:52:02 CET 2018

Alright! I added everything… but I have some routing problems right now so I cannot install the osc package. Will try tomorrow.

I just tested the whole setup … and I get crackling when running jackd as mentioned above with systemd …does it run with another priority maybe? When using my old scripts to start jack2 everything is normal.