[Jack-Devel] MacOS support

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Sat Feb 3 16:37:05 CET 2018

On Sat, February 3, 2018 3:14 am, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:
> I guess you have to recompile jltcdump. Seems like it's not been compiled
> with an ABI-compatible version of jack.

Isn't hard to find with google, but in case there is some question:

The source for jltclib is here:
https://github.com/x42/ltc-tools

Requires libltc:
https://github.com/x42/libltc

Looking at the INSTALL file it appears libltc still uses autotools, not
waf, so if the original poster has autotools available on Mac OS then it
should be easy to build with ./configure; make; sudo make install
I get the impression that having gcc and autotools installed is less
common on Mac than on linux installations.

Building ltc-tools does not appear to require autotools, it just has a
makefile in the source repository.  Seems pretty straight forward
makefile, but I'm not familiar with building on Mac, I can't tell if it
should build OK or not.

--
Chris Caudle