[Jack-Devel] Handling adaptive number of input samples required for adaptive resampler

Robert Bielik Robert.Bielik at dirac.com
Sun Feb 25 14:22:33 CET 2018

As the Jack callback is absolute, and that won't change, you'll have to adapt to it. Keep tab on clocks to have a resampling factor which is used to resample what you have to what you need. This is by no means an easy task, CoreAudio on Mac works like this to sync separate audio cards into an aggregate device.

Regards

/Robert

Skickat från min LG-Mobil