[Jack-Devel] Usage feasibility Q

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Wed Jan 31 18:12:30 CET 2018

On Wed, January 31, 2018 9:30 am, Robert Bielik wrote:
> As shown here (I wrote that msg in the forum):

"You have been notified about this topic, please login to view it."

I don't really feel like going through the effort of creating a new
account on some web site I've never heard of to fix your problem.  If you
would like help on this mailing list then I recommend you send relevant
information to this mailing list.

> The files in /dev/shm aren't supposed to vanish during
> lifetime of jackd process, right ?

Not typically.
I found this in common/JackShmMem.cpp:

 jack_log("JackShmMem::delete size = %ld index = %ld", size, info.index);

So it seems like at least some shared memory operations get logged.
Maybe try -v for verbose logging.

--
Chris Caudle