[Jack-Devel] How to profile jack cpu load?

oleg68 osamarin68 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:36:19 CEST 2018

When I often recompile and debug jack, it is not convinient to install
modified jack systemwide. I'd prefer to run jack with it's libraries from
somewhere in the userspace.

When I try to start jack in this manner

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=build:build/common
build/jackd -v -R -P40  -p512 -t5000 -dalsa -d hw:Pro -r 48000 -p 1024 -n 2
-s -P

I receive the following error message
jackdmp 1.9.12
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
Copyright 2004-2016 Grame.
Copyright 2016-2017 Filipe Coelho.
jackdmp comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
Could not open driver directory /usr/local/lib/jack: No such file or
directory
Could not find any drivers in driver directory!
Failed to create server object

Seems the necessary .so is loaded correctly, but there are some path where
jack searches its drivers. How can I redefine this path?

--
Sent from: http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html