[Jack-Devel] Time for a separate jack-users list?

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Fri Aug 9 20:22:46 CEST 2019

> On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 10:41:01AM -0500, Chris Caudle wrote:
>> My personal  opinion is that based on historical patterns, just
>> recommending some threads be moved to linux-audio-users would probably be
>> better

Agree.

And the example of linux-audio-users and linux-audio-dev shows that most
people aren't able to post their questions to the correct group there
either. ;-/

Am 09.08.19 um 18:02 schrieb John Rigg:
> The jackaudio.org web site does mention the
> linux-audio-user list, but maybe it could be made clearer
> there that LAU is more appropriate than jack-devel for
> general user questions.

The source of the jackaudio.org content is on Github, so it's easy to
make PR with a better wording:

https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/pulls

I'm not sure who's responsible for merging it and updating the site
then, though.

Chris