[Jack-Devel] Phishing/blackmail spam

David Nielson david at naptastic.com
Thu Jan 10 15:15:59 CET 2019

I haven't gotten any such emails. What you're seeing is (almost certainly) garden-variety
email forgery. This is possible because jrigg.co.uk is not using SPF records or DKIM
signatures. Either or both of those would prevent the phishing emails from reaching anyone.
You should add SPF and DKIM to your email server, or have your system administrator set it
up.

David