[Jack-Devel] Adjustable port alias limit

Sunset Tech swansong.tech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:50:52 CET 2019

Actually I'm realizing now, that the port names are identical in this
situation? in which case the script would end up assigning ports from both
devices to a single group, probably with unpredictable ordering, so ends up
not being a solution. only solution here would be for the midi drivers to
not assign identical names to devices, possibly by finding some manner of
unique ID to append. I dont think this patch is relevant to this problem.